Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mixing it up 2012 Challenge!!!






I'm so looking forward to this challenge because I get stuck in a rut of just reading one type of book so this will be a good challenge for me. I think I'm going to go for the mixing bowl level which is 9-12 different categories.




The categories I'm going to do for this challenge are:
  1. The Classics
  2. History
  3. Philosophy/Social Sciences
  4. Journalism/Humor
  5. Poetry/Drama
  6. Travel
  7. Sci-Fi/ Fantasy
  8. Graphic Novels
  9. Biography

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining up Dessa! And good luck with your mixing bowl... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep popping back to see how your post's progressing Dessa! Any idea how many categories you're going to aim for? (Between 4 and 16.) If you hit your target by the end of 2012 you'll be eligible for the challenge giveaway! Drop me a line to let me know and I'll add it to my list... Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete